“Before the wedding, she helped me think of things I would not have thought of myself. She was super fast in communicating with me even when I would take weeks to respond. I’m so thankful for all her hard work and help on our special day!” -Livi
You’ve probably heard it described as “Day-Of Coordination” but Wedding Management is anything but strictly working on your big day.
How else could we know and ensure your version of the perfect day??
- Prior site visit to determine location of decorations, vendors and flow
- Consultation to meet and go over event details
- Point of contact during the wedding day to answer questions from the venue, vendors, officiant and guests
- Establish contact with vendors prior to wedding day to coordinate execution of events
- Manage vendors and maintain the timeline throughout event
- Assist with any help needed from caterer, bartender, guests, etc during event
- Distribute gratuity and/or final payments to appropriate parties if needed
- Unlimited calls/texts/emails
- Everything listed in Package #1
- Help coordinate/design placement for décor, caterer, bartender, etc.
- Coordinate rehearsal
- Vendor contract review
- Timeline recommendations
- Everything in Packages #1 and #2
- Full décor set-up and tear down
- Timeline creation and recommendations
- One additional venue walk through